• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

S2 Ep5 - The Ghost of Harrenhal

Started by Spooky, April 29, 2012, 08:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I loved the pace of this episode. It didn't feel as rushed as the others. I think it was a combo of good writing and editing.

Brienne's grief broke my heart. Very well done scene by Miss Christie.

Tyrion Lannister is no River Tam.

"You'll be making it for me." dumdumdum!

Drogon! Just a cute little guy.

No One?

Maisie was great in this ep. I think it was her best performance of the series so far. I think she learned a lot from Sean Bean last year. He is so good a conveying so much by doing so little and Maisie was able to do that. Subtle, but good.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

I thought it was a generally good episode, and far better than last week's.
Couldn't help but wish that with the shadow assassin they'd have gone the route of the book instead.  I think the "WTF" and mystery would have pushed the series to a higher level.  Judging from last week's birthing scene, it even  looked like it was out-of-place. If they needed to get rid of one assassination, they could have at least done it in a flashback. Once again, was not asked for advice.

Halfway through the season ...

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life