• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Justified

Started by Eric, March 05, 2012, 07:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Thought it was time to jinx the show and start a thread.

I've seen every episode, and even the one where I thought they were going to jump the shark they played quite well.  Who knew Dewey had four kidneys?

Spooky

Got a few eps on the HD, but haven't had time to watch them yet. That damned Downton Abbey got me sucked in.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

Dewey having four kidneys is awesome .

:loloeo:
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

Quote from: Spooky on March 05, 2012, 08:24:48 AM
Got a few eps on the HD, but haven't had time to watch them yet. That damned Downton Abbey got me sucked in.

*whispers*

You can come sit by me so you don't lose your Man Card.

PS. If you like watching a badass, Justified is it. I haven't watched every episode but Tim Olyphant and Nick Searcy are highly entertaining. Both speak softly and carry big cans of whoop ass.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

Enjoyed last night's ep.  Raylan was getting roughed-up every bit as much as that bar fight where he lost his hat.

TinkTanker

Great episode.

I can't think of a really crappy one. Their crappy ones are probably better than most other garbage that's on TV these days.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 07, 2012, 03:51:21 PM
Great episode.

I can't think of a really crappy one. Their crappy ones are probably better than most other luh-suh that's on TV these days.

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

When the third season started, Ann & I had to watch it. SIL Carol had never seen it, but she fell in love with it instantly. So we are going back and watching the old ones as we are watching the new ones and will get caught up at some point.

We were watching the season one episode last night where they introduced the character David Vasquez who investigates Raylan. And damn if they didn't have the same actor playing the same character in last night's new episode. They have so many nice little touches on the show.

BTW, there was also a brief TV show based on the judge (Stephen Root) who keeps appearing. Maximum Bob. I'm looking.

AdmiralDigby

BTW, there was also a brief TV show based on the judge (Stephen Root) who keeps appearing. Maximum Bob. I'm looking.

This gets cooler and cooler
( coolier ? )

O0
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on March 07, 2012, 07:03:04 PM

This gets cooler and cooler
( coolier ? )

O0

Looks like I got some bad info. Root plays Mike "The Hammer" Reardon, not Maximum Bob.