• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 10: Big Mouth, J.Lo and the DAWG

Started by Pearl@32, January 19, 2011, 07:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

...oh, it's what he did to that bit of the song...and why are they singing along like they like her then smack her down? OH NO NONONON. I think I should have waited till now to set up the kitchen stuff. eep.

Spooky

Quote from: Saxon on January 19, 2011, 09:26:01 PM
Quote from: Spooky on January 19, 2011, 09:15:58 PM
OK. That 16 year old girl. You know the one y'all. She shouldn't be let near caffeine... EVER!

The 'Liza Minneli meets pop' one?

Okay, singing waitress is cool.

No the southern girl, but the 'Liza Minneli meets pop' girl was pretty energetic too.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on January 19, 2011, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: Saxon on January 19, 2011, 09:26:01 PM
Quote from: Spooky on January 19, 2011, 09:15:58 PM
OK. That 16 year old girl. You know the one y'all. She shouldn't be let near caffeine... EVER!

The 'Liza Minneli meets pop' one?

Okay, singing waitress is cool.

No the southern girl, but the 'Liza Minneli meets pop' girl was pretty energetic too.

I musta missed the Southern Girl...good thing I wasn't cookin' 'grits'. hehe. Just steel cut oats. :P

Spooky

Japan man can't sing, but he sure can dance.

Spooky

I am liking Big Mouth and J-Lo on the show.

TinkTanker

I musta missed the Southern Girl...good thing I wasn't cookin' 'grits'. hehe. Just steel cut oats.

Yeah, good thing... BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT WRONG!!!   :laugh:
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

The only thing I know is that "the DAWG" calls women "dude" and guys "babe". 
I think he may have something messed up there, somewhere.

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on January 21, 2011, 03:07:22 PM
The only thing I know is that "the DAWG" calls women "dude" and guys "babe". 
I think he may have something messed up there, somewhere.

He was a bass player for Journey for a while.

Pearl@32

And a producer.

I think I saw him when I saw Journey back in the day.  Steve Perry is and always will be awesome. Him and Freddie Mercury.  :headbang:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Quote from: TinkTanker on January 21, 2011, 01:44:50 PM
I musta missed the Southern Girl...good thing I wasn't cookin' 'grits'. hehe. Just steel cut oats.

Yeah, good thing... BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT WRONG!!!   :laugh:

LOL...I knew that was gonna get a response! hehehhe.

Just so you know, I did add a bit of 'grits' to my mixed grain cereal the other day. hehe...with raisins and brown sugar. *yum*

I've discovered a really cool way of making healthy breakfast for us. It's using steel cut oats, groats, 5 or 10 grain mix, with either raisins, cranberries, craisins, dried strawberries....I do different mixes every time. The mix is 4 cups water in a slow cooker (I have a small one that works perfectly), to one cup of grains and as much of the fruit in what ever combo you want. The groats are really different, they are almost like a bean (whole oat grain). I want to try them with a hamhock or something! I could easily see them going savory over sweet. Anyway, it's been great having a nice warm breakfast (I noticed Tom has been eating less at lunch too). Great to eat and good for us. Num.

*but yes, my grits are still eaten SWEET!!*