• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Good Drink

Started by Spooky, December 13, 2010, 09:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

Just had a group over the other night and since it was very cold I made a crockpot of hot spicy cider. It was so good
and I used this mix I got from the Biltmore gift shop when we visited there.  It was a big hit and just right for winter.

http://shop.biltmore.com/browse.cfm/4,44.html

Spooky

Would calling a rum and ginger ale a Soulless Rum be offensive?
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Spooky

1x Dryer's Pineapple Fruit Bar
1x Dryer's Lime Fruit Bar
1x Dryer's Coconut Fruit Bar
2x Shots of Tequila
1/2 Cup of Pineapple Juice

Put it all in a blender and... YUMMY  :drink:

Pearl@32

Smooth Operator. Will be taking this to monthly dinner if I can forego poisoning myself with liquor when I drink.  :doh:

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

My step-father introduced us to this over our OK vacation.  It is surprisingly good, with a moderate hint of bourbon in the background.  I'd suggest that if one is a fan of bourbons, he may not enjoy the honey-masked taste of this liqueur. But for the non-connoisseur of Kentucky's Finest it would be a good one to sip.  My step-bros preferred it on-the-rocks, though I found it pleasing enough "neat".

Try it in the 5cl (1.7oz) miniature:

Spooky

I might have to try that.

Crown Royal Maple is pretty good. I't smooth enough to sip neat, but it's really good mixed with apple cider.

TinkTanker

I'll have to see if our local stores stock that. The state controls *all* of the liquor sold, so it might not be available. But I've wanted to try some of that for a while.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

So I was flippin' through the channels last night and came across a show showing a clip from Laverne and Shirley where Laverne was drinking milk and Pepsi. I'd never tried it, but I just drank a glass and it was very good.