• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Firefly Episode Discussions Locked

Started by Rosie, December 12, 2010, 10:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

How come?

I just rewatched the Bluray Disc 3 on December 9th otherwise known as Browncoat Day. I chose Disc 3 since I rarely finish the marathons I start so those are the episodes I have watched least.

War Stories - it was so well done. Wash learned to appreciate the Captain because he's crazy. I love Niska. I like River's shooting, one, two, three. She killed them with Math.

Trash- Always funs to see YoSafBridge. Letting her do what she is bound to do and them planning Inara to go catch her. Very funny.

The Message- Tracy was a great character. I wish that Jonathan Woodman could have been on Doll house too. He has done a great job in each role. I like the flash back when Zoe is explaining the first rule is to not let them know where you are. Then Mal comes shouting, "Shouting here I am." That just cracks me up every time. Remembering this is the episode where they found out Firefly was cancelled and the next scene is them telling stories about Tracy and the mustache he stole. The final scene makes me sad each time. The music is incredibly beautiful.

Heart of Gold- Mal,"They're whores." Jayne, "I'm in." Kayle asking wash to tell her she's pretty. Wash replies, "We're I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion." Kaylee, "Because I'm pretty?" Wash, "Becasue you're pretty." Inara crying and Nandi dying makes me so sad. Petaline killing Daddy is solid. the amaazing Grace singer at the end gets on my nerve. Such a great song.

Objects in Space- Simon Shirtless, River is the ship, Jubal Early - This episode always make s me upset because after such a great episode they cancel the show.

Spooky

Those threads weren't made for discussion, but to host the Hulu link to the episode. I locked them because I didn't want the eps to be buried in a sea of comments.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

Quote from: Spooky on December 12, 2010, 10:42:41 AM
Those threads weren't made for discussion, but to host the Hulu link to the episode. I locked them because I didn't want the eps to be buried in a sea of comments.

Oh, OK makes sense. Are they all still on Hulu? I thought there are only a few left on  Hulu.