• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Oh Snap! Season 5 Begins...

Started by Pearl@32, August 12, 2008, 11:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 20, 2009, 08:34:25 AM
You are very succinct!  :rofl:

Sorry,  you know I LOVE House, but I was just confused as heck (and I'm normally the one who can keep up with the weird stuff!) and stupid FOX runs all it's shows over so that the last min or two is cut off, and I keep forgetting to set my shows to run late (I got Bones, but none of the others).  {{Breathe}}

One Tree Hill was really bad, as was CSI:Miami, so it made it that much worse for House to disappoint!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

Heh.

I 'love' the new promos for House (already?!) ~ "this fall will shock you!" It doesn't look like they show anything new.  :doh:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Jessi and I finally got her caught up on the eps she's missed during school. Then the 'new' promo's show and she's like, "uh, yeah, scenes from last season with everyone turning around in surprise and them telling us how shocked we're going to be....". heh.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 28, 2009, 07:47:58 AM
Heh.

I 'love' the new promos for House (already?!) ~ "this fall will shock you!" It doesn't look like they show anything new.  :doh:

I really hope this season wasn't their "Jump the Shark" season 'cause I was really enjoying my new show (that'd been around for 5 years!)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

You know, with all the reruns most of the time I'm watching till the end because I don't remember what happens. I think there's maybe a season's worth of final diagnoses I remember. Toothpick. Tapeworm. Pigeon feces. Tumor. Pesticide....
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

TinkTanker

Quote from: Pearl@32 on June 02, 2009, 11:22:17 AM
You know, with all the reruns most of the thyme I'm watching till the end because I don't remember what happens. I think there's maybe a season's worth of final diagnoses I remember. Toothpick. Tapeworm. Pigeon feces. Tumor. Pesticide....

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

But we need to drill into your brain, Ahnold! IT'S WHAT WE DO!!