• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Tide Talk

Started by TinkTanker, October 09, 2010, 10:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

"Another 43".

That's awesome.

I heard Bush got booed when he showed up and Mandela's funeral.  Several years ago even far-lefty Bob Geldof admitted Bush has done more for Africa than previous presidents (or something like that).

TinkTanker

TinkTanker

TinkTanker

Doug Nussmeier to Michigan to be their new OC.

Word is that Lane Kiffin will come to Alabama to run the offense.

Lane Kiffin

Layla Kiffin

Spooky

Nussmeier will be a head coach sooner rather than latter. I say two years if he doe well at Michigan.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

As I've said in the past, I really never had a problem with him as a coach. Under Nuss, Alabama had its highest average score per game and AJ McCarron became Alabama's best QB, based on percentage of wins, yards passing, so forth. Bama's biggest problem is trying to figure out  how to deal with the up-tempo offenses like Auburn and Texas A&M run.

There are some soreheads who are looking for anyone to blame for five loses in three years. The boss thinks the blames goes squarely on AJ & Nuss. Whatever.

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.