• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Tide Talk

Started by TinkTanker, October 09, 2010, 10:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

PED. I call for a ban on Alabama football.  :neener:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Tink, how are you feeling about Alabama so far this year?

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on September 24, 2013, 09:19:51 AM
Tink, how are you feeling about Alabama so far this year?

They're probably the worst 4-0 team ranked #1 in the nation.  :neener:

Srsly, they are down this year. The O line suffered a lot from three first round drafts and IMHO, the team is complacent. I don't see them beating LSU, but I didn't see them beating TAMU either. The team is driving Saban nuts, he looks like he's ready to choke someone.

Spooky

The couple of times I've watch them play this year, I find myself still impressed with the number of elite athletes they have on the team. That can be factor in keeping a team in a game. The LSU game will be a big test for sure.

I am not surprised that UW is 4-0, but they have Stanford and Oregon for their next two games, so it's going to be tough for them to remain undefeated. I'd be happy with a split. but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost both those games (kind of expecting it).

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on October 01, 2013, 08:12:37 AM
The couple of times I've watch them play this year, I find myself still impressed with the number of elite athletes they have on the team. That can be factor in keeping a team in a game. The LSU game will be a big test for sure.

I am not surprised that UW is 4-0, but they have Stanford and Oregon for their next two games, so it's going to be tough for them to remain undefeated. I'd be happy with a split. but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost both those games (kind of expecting it).

I'll be pulling for UW in both games, Oregon for sure.  :D

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 01, 2013, 08:34:21 AM
Quote from: Spooky on October 01, 2013, 08:12:37 AM

I'll be pulling for UW in both games, Oregon for sure.  :D

If UW can keep Bishop Sankey rolling (he's currently the Y/PG rushing leader in the NCAA) then they will have a fighting chance.

geogal

Spooky

Spooky

Trent Richardson needs to give Marshawn Lynch a call in the off-season and ask for some pointers. He's got the physical build that would allow him to run like Lynch and it bugs me that he doesn't seem to know it.