• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

NCAA Basket Ball Tourney

Started by Spooky, March 18, 2010, 04:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Anyone else have bracket(s) filled out?

I'm 7-8 after so far.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

So the bracket that I had to put money, and I really though hard about, is pretty much dead, but the one I filled out online at the local sports radio station web site for free (filled it out in less than 2 minutes) has me sitting in 88th place among many 10's of thousands of entrants.  :headbang:

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on March 22, 2010, 09:13:02 AM
So the bracket that I had to put money, and I really though hard about, is pretty much dead, but the one I filled out online at the local sports radio station web site for free (filled it out in less than 2 minutes) has me sitting in 88th place among many 10's of thousands of entrants.  :headbang:

Huzzah!
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

QuoteSo the bracket that I had to put money, and I really though hard about, is pretty much dead,

But I just found out I am in 6th (out of 45) place and have a good chance of winning the $225 prize!  I was looking at the brackets of the folks in front of me and I think I have about a 25% chance to win it. 
:goodluck: