• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

AI 2010

Started by Spooky, February 24, 2010, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Lee DeWyze – Good

Crystal Bowersox – Better!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Pearl@32

Thank you, Captain BUZZKILL.  :rofl:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

'American Idol' Finale: 10 Things You Didn't See On TV (Billboard)

Scott McIntyre ( Season 8 ) received a huge cheer when he entered the Nokia. With about 10 minutes until showtime, the audience erupted into applause: it was for last season's contestant heading to his seat in the front of the theatre. None of the Idols from this season received anything like the amount of applause he did.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

Hurry up and download Lee Dewyze's two albums on iTunes because they will be GONE tomorrow.

Sampled a few tracks today; the ones that are popular were nice.

He is singing "Beautiful Day" a lot better tonight.

Mamasox, you still rule. Your performance of "Long as I Can See the Light" still floors me.

Loved the tribute song to Simon with all the winners (but David Cook :( ) and former contestants. The Paula thing was uncomfortable as hell, but it was sweet to see her and Simon together. That was adorable.

But the way this season has gone makes me not want to watch anymore. Props to Lee, but you know Crystal's the better singer.

Phyll33

Once again the teeny boppers swayed the show and are the reason they have also destroyed it. Fighting
a swarm of dingbats is impossible. They criticized Crystal in the worst way all season and tore her down
any way they could.  It was always about her looks since they couldn't criticize her voice although some
tried.  Women and young women especially can be their own worst enemies. They did a "Palin" on her
sadly.

Eric

2010 contestant Chris Daughtry was on FNC yesterday and was spontaneously asked to lead the crowd in a patriotic song.  He panicked because he wasn't prepared and said, "I'm off the clock" and shortly walked off the stage with most of the FNC cast:

http://youtu.be/vcG0uM2YKTw

He's since released a heartfelt apology:

http://youtu.be/nhV9k3gO87s

H/T AdmiralDigby.

TinkTanker

:like: :fbshiny:

That was sincere and heartfelt.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"