• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

season 7

Started by Consigliere5, June 13, 2008, 01:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consigliere5

Spooky

QuoteJon Voight

Awesome!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

The tapping of Voight marks the first A-list villain casting on "24" since Season 1 when Dennis Hopper appeared in the final episodes as Serbian nationalist Victor Drazen.

James Cromwell isn't A-List ?

???
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on June 13, 2008, 02:23:44 PM
The tapping of Voight marks the first A-list villain casting on "24" since Season 1 when Dennis Hopper appeared in the final episodes as Serbian nationalist Victor Drazen.

???

Damn near close if he's not.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Spooky on June 13, 2008, 03:04:15 PM
Quote from: AdmiralDigby on June 13, 2008, 02:23:44 PM

???

ai ya near close if he's not.

From Wiki :

"James Oliver Cromwell (born January 27, 1940), sometimes credited as Jamie Cromwell, is an American film and television actor. He has been nominated for an Oscar, two Emmy Awards, and four Screen Actors Guild Awards during his career. He is known for his appearance as the villainous Phillip Bauer on 24 (TV series)."

I'd posit he's more "A-Listy" than Jon Voight
( although Mr Voight *does* have an Oscar ...... )

:-\
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Consigliere5

AdmiralDigby

Question: I know it's only been a week, but any news on the Veronica Mars movie? -- Robin
Ausiello: Actually, yes! Contrary to speculation, Mars 2.0 would likely find Veronica battling crime in college rather than on the government's payroll. "The FBI scenario was more of a 'What if...?' aimed at getting us a fourth season [before the show was canceled]," Mars boss Rob Thomas tells me. "I would want to bring back our key players, and it would be tough to believe that the FBI stationed Veronica in Neptune." No arguments on this end!

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Consigliere5

Entertainment Weekly reports that "24" is shutting down production for more than three weeks because showrunner Howard Gordon isn't happy with the scripting for the last six hours of Jack Bauer's day.

The plan, which will not delay the airing of any season-7 episodes, is to toss out the script for 7.19 and take the season into a more promising direction.

"The only, only, only concern at all is getting it right," Gordon tells EW. "Our feeling was this: We're so happy with what we've done so far, and to the extent that we had that luxury [of time], we said, 'Why not make it as good as we could?'"

Following a 19-month layoff, new episodes of "24" return to Fox in January.

Real all of EW's story on the matter here.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/09/exclusive-24.html

Consigliere5

AdmiralDigby

I'd like for them to bring back Curtis .

*pining for agent Curtis*
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze