• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

UW beats USC!

Started by Spooky, September 19, 2009, 03:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

WOW! I knew this team was not the 0-12 team of last year after getting to watch the LSU game from the sidelines, but I did not expect this! WOW!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Huzzah!

Of course, this means Alabama moves up to #3! :headbang:

Go Texas Tech!
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

TinkTanker

USC loses on game a year they have no business losing, glad your team was the one to hand it to them.

'Bama is #3, will play #4 Mississippi, #7 LSU and if they keep wining, #1 Florida in the S.E.C. championship game in Atlanta. In fact, if they keep winning, the S.E.C. championship game could be between #1 and #2 by then.

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 21, 2009, 08:52:13 AM
USC loses on game a year they have no business losing, glad your team was the one to hand it to them.

'Bama is #3, will play #4 Mississippi, #7 LSU and if they keep wining, #1 Florida in the S.E.C. championship game in Atlanta. In fact, if they keep winning, the S.E.C. championship game could be between #1 and #2 by then.

And UK gets to look forward to playing Florida this weekend.  After winning their 1st two games, it's gonna suck to have a loss.  Then again, the last time a #1 team came to Commonwealth Stadium UK beat them in triple OT.  (LSU)  A gal can dream can't she?!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 24, 2009, 08:44:44 AM
Quote from: TinkTanker on September 21, 2009, 08:52:13 AM

And UK gets to look forward to playing Florida this weekend.  After winning their 1st two games, it's gonna suck to have a loss.  Then again, the last time a #1 team came to Commonwealth Stadium UK beat them in triple OT.  (LSU)  A gal can dream can't she?!

Florida seems to be a much better team than USC. Me thinks UK has it's work cut out for them.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on September 24, 2009, 09:09:22 AM
Florida seems to be a much better team than USC. Me thinks UK has it's work cut out for them.

Florida is scary good. I cannot wait for Tebow of Nazareth to move to the pros. And I'd not shed a tear if Urban Meyer moved on to Notre Dame either.