• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Washington Vs. LSU

Started by Spooky, September 03, 2009, 08:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I can't believe I'll have an all access press pass for this game. I have to thank my uncle Tom (yeah, yeah I said uncle Tom  ;) ) and my, I don't know what to call him, step uncle??? His name is Jude and he is my mom and uncle's step brother. He's from Louisiana and I think he works at LSU and scored the passes for my Tom and Tom called me and asked if I wanted to go. The photos will be for the LSU football web page. Kind of funny as I am a Husky fan and will be shooting for LSU. I don't care. I get to go on the field, locker rooms etc.... should be fun!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Awesome! Cold-cock Les Miles if you get a chance.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Spooky

Update: It not an step-uncle who works at LSU. Apparently it's a half cousin? I think I met him once when I was 8. Anyway, it should be fun. Even if it'll be raining tomorrow.

Spooky

Spooky

OK. I finally got the real skinny on my "cousin" who got the press passes for my uncle Tom.

My half cousin Jude Young is a sports podcaster for WSGO radio and does not work for LSU.

http://wgso.com/podcasts/jude-young.html

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky