• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

snakesonacane.com

Started by Pearl@32, August 06, 2009, 06:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

FOX has been showing 10 second commercials with a black and white drawing of a caduceus with a cane in the middle and this website: snakesonacane.com

Website shows a countdown clock, and as of 8/6/09: 45 days, 22 hours.

Counting off the days makes it Monday, Sept. 21, so it seems like it has to do with our belovedly tormented doctor in the psych hospital, Gregory House.

8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT HOUSE (2-Hour Season Premiere)

(Hugh got a bit of a buzzcut!)
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on August 06, 2009, 06:25:22 PM
FOX has been showing 10 second commercials with a black and white drawing of a caduceus with a cane in the middle and this website: snakesonacane.com

Website shows a countdown clock, and as of 8/6/09: 45 days, 22 hours.

Counting off the days makes it Monday, Sept. 21, so it seems like it has to do with our belovedly tormented doctor in the psych hospital, Gregory House.

8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT HOUSE (2-Hour Season Premiere)

(Hugh got a bit of a buzzcut!)

omigosh, I totally forgot to look that up last night! I was watching "So you think you can dance" and saw that little quick cut...I jotted down the addy, and then forgot to look later. How awesome to do it that way.

I love House!