• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

season 6

Started by Consigliere5, July 01, 2009, 01:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on December 01, 2009, 08:07:51 PM
Oh.. and I like saying Emilie DeRavin in an Aussie accent (well, my approximation of an Aussie accent)... Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin.....

Or as it's known here  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

I love the Fap-Daffy .

:D
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Consigliere5

ABC Planning LOST In-Cinema Event 3 Days Before Finale??
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44406

TinkTanker

I was listening to a podcast with Damon Lindelof and he was asked if we'd be told The Man in Black's real name. He said they were not answering any more questions because they didn't want to ruin anything for anyone. If he says yes we find out his name some people are let down, if he says no others are let down. He likened this to the last episodes being their Christmas presents to the fans. They know if people are determined to unwrap the packages and peek in the closet, they will do so and there is nothing they can do about it. They would prefer fans not open the presents until but they can only do so much.

So in that spirit I will not let it slip that[spoiler] we were only given half the show's title, that Richard Alpert was correct, but speaking metaphorically when he said the island was Hell, that Jacob is really the archangel Michael and Man in Black is Satan, that when MiB says he wants to just leave and go home he is talking about going back to Heaven, that the bomb going off was MiB 'breaking the wine bottle' and the flash-sideways are leading up to hell on earth.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Consigliere5

whoa... cool... just when i was starting to get tired of the show and the flash-sideways, they hit me with last week's episode...

Spooky

Just watched yesterday's ep. Now I can't wait until Sunday!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.