• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Fox "leaning towards" a second season

Started by TinkTanker, May 15, 2009, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on May 15, 2009, 12:41:13 PM
From the Hollywood Reporter

"In an underdog comeback that blows away NBC's will-they-or-won't-they hand-wringing over "Chuck" (psst, they almost certainly will), sources say Fox is -- and this could change before Monday's upfront presentation -- leaning toward bringing back Joss Whedon's "Dollhouse" next fall. "

Well, they are sure trying to play it down, just in case.  This could be very good news.  Looking like Castle still has a shot, as well. Shiny!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

I could go for a second season. If it does get picked up, I hope they realize that they need to let Joss and his staff of writers/producers tell this story they way they NEED to tell it. If the stark contrast between the first handful of eps compared to the following eps doesn't tell them why this is so, then they are idiots.

I've helped in the DVD numbers by preordering my set.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

I'd like a second season, but I won't lose sleep if I don't get it.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

I'd like a S2 .

If only to have a coherant story told to a good finish .

( and to see Alan get impaled again - Alpha's a bastard )
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life