• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Which doctor is going to die??

Started by SerenityValley, March 23, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on April 09, 2009, 12:42:45 PM
Quote from: SerenityValley on April 09, 2009, 11:52:09 AM
So, they knew it was a possiblility, doesn't mean he didn't come in one day, recently, and say "Oh, btw, this is my last episode".  It still feels to me like it was sudden.  (It is not out of the realm of possibility that I am way off, but still).   

Some people have said that the episode was an analogy for his career as an actor.   :loloeo:

Seriously, though, I can't begrudge him for wanting to serve a president in-which he believes, nor for wanting to put himself into a much lower tax bracket.  :loloeo:

I wonder how much use he gets from his "Head of State"?
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 09, 2009, 02:28:55 PM
Just bring on the Hameron!!

Ewww!  I like her with Chase.  House looks like he's old enough to be her father.  (I always tease Victoria because she thinks he's cute.  ugh!)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on April 10, 2009, 06:27:08 AM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 09, 2009, 02:28:55 PM
Just bring on the Hameron!!

Ewww!  I like her with Chase.  House looks like he's old enough to be her father.  (I always tease Victoria because she thinks he's cute.  ugh!)

House? Gorgeous eyes. He can clean up nice, but I want him playing daddy to boss' baby! hehe.

Pearl@32

You know it would just so frakking figure that Fios decided we didn't have enough CW in our life and started broadcasting CW on Fox's channel, 50 minutes into House. W-T-F?

AND, I taped the wrong channel for Chuck on the other tv. (Saw the last 5 minutes though.)

9:32 ~ 24 is back on.

I knew I should've gotten the DVR. I was trying to save us $20 a month. When all was said and done, it would have been about the same as we would have been paying with Comcast, but at least we'd have a way to tape shows.

I have had a SHITTY day. I'm not even in the mood to watch Castle.

Read a synopsis of House on the Fox board. [spoiler]There is no hope for Hameron, just Huddy sex.[/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 13, 2009, 06:39:15 PM
You know it would just so frakking figure that Fios decided we didn't have enough CW in our life and started broadcasting CW on Fox's channel, 50 minutes into House. W-T-F?

AND, I taped the wrong channel for Chuck on the other tv. (Saw the last 5 minutes though.)....

I have had a SHITTY day.
Read a synopsis of House on the Fox board.

I'm sorry, Mrs. Mulder.  I hope tomorrow is better!  And why on earth would anyone think a CW show would be better than House??  Not even One Tree Hill (which I actually watch) can compare to House!

QuoteI'm not even in the mood to watch Castle.

Now that's just blasphemy!  ;)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 13, 2009, 06:39:15 PM

AND, I taped the wrong channel for Chuck on the other tv. (Saw the last 5 minutes though.)

9:32 ~ 24 is back on.

I knew I should've gotten the DVR. I was trying to save us $20 a month. When all was said and done, it would have been about the same as we would have been paying with Comcast, but at least we'd have a way to tape shows.

I have had a SHITTY day. I'm not even in the mood to watch Castle.

Read a synopsis of House on the Fox board. [spoiler]There is no hope for Hameron, just Huddy sex.[/spoiler]

What you just described is the reason I've been wary of getting any of the new 'recording devices'. I don't want to pay for something that I'd never be able to figure out! It took me three days of glitchy out of sync viewing to watch two eps of Chuck that I was behind on. I've given up trying to watch T:TSCC to 'catch up' on all I've missed.

Castle should cheer you up though. He's just too durn purty.

I'm taking a break while 'Dancing' is on. I'll have to watch the glitchy "Chuck" ep later....cuz I still seek 'em out online. I've given up on trying to wait to watch stuff with Jessi, there's just not enough time for us to catch up on all the stuff we would be watching together if she weren't in school. :(

Pearl@32

Thanks all.

Luckily, Fios has most primetim shows on demand ~ except for Castle.  :veryangry:  So I have to make sure I tape that.

It would probably have been worth it to get the DVR. But eh, there is this thing called an upgrade. <mine is an evil laugh>
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Oh, BTW, Jennifer Morrison will be playing Kirk's mommy in Star Trek.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

Quote from: TinkTanker on April 15, 2009, 07:27:15 AM
Oh, BTW, Jennifer Morrison will be playing Kirk's mommy in Star Trek.

Oh. Wow.