• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Which doctor is going to die??

Started by SerenityValley, March 23, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

Quote from: Eric on March 27, 2009, 07:06:28 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on March 27, 2009, 07:05:28 AM

Just one more reason to thank her!!

I'd rather thank her for introducing me to Doctor House.  ;)

Don't you mean "playing doctor in the house"??   :angel:
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

I don't watch House but I'm assuming buying the DVD's would not be a bad thing?

SerenityValley

Quote from: Phyll33 on March 27, 2009, 08:46:28 AM

You wouldn't regret it.  Hilarious show!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

I absolutely LOVE House! His snark, wit and wicked sense of humor and sarcasm is beyond fun!

TinkTanker

I feel in love with, but not at first. I had to kind of warm up to it. It took two or three episodes but it is on my 'do not miss' list.

Might want to Netflix it at first though.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Okay, I am SO ticked right now I can't see straight!  I DVR'd House tonight cause we were gone when it aired.  So, I sign onto Facebook earlier and there's a post from the House page (they come up in the comments section on my homepage) that says "Sign the memorial for Dr. So-and-So"!  Arrrgggghhhhh!! Now I know for sure which Doc is killed off, but haven't seen it yet.  Frakkin asshats.  (Thanx, Digby, for that term, I feel better now!)

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on April 06, 2009, 07:47:02 PM
Okay, I am SO ticked right now I can't see straight!  I DVR'd House tonight cause we were gone when it aired.  So, I sign onto Facebook earlier and there's a post from the House page (they come up in the comments section on my homepage) that says "Sign the memorial for Dr. So-and-So"!  Arrrgggghhhhh!! Now I know for sure which Doc is killed off, but haven't seen it yet.  Frakkin asshats.  (Thanx, Digby, for that term, I feel better now!)

OMIGOSH! I am so sorry!

You still need to watch the show, cuz it's a very deep and gut punchy ep. Oh man, I am really sorry that was spoiled for you. We were rather freaked that they actually listed a page to go and 'talk about it' after the show!

[spoiler]Almost as if someone had actually died. For a minute it made me wonder, but of course, if the actor had died, we'd have known. [/spoiler]

Eric

You learn it very early in the episode.  I had just the opposite effect of Saxon:  A big "eh".

TinkTanker

My reaction was, "Huh. Didn't see that coming." I guess everyone was expecting [spoiler]Taub[/spoiler] but it didn't floor me or anything. I like the actor.

Ann kept saying that it was a murder, but that was pretty much dispelled.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: Saxon on April 06, 2009, 09:35:10 PM
Quote from: SerenityValley on April 06, 2009, 07:47:02 PM

OMIGOSH! I am so sorry!

You still need to watch the show, cuz it's a very deep and gut punchy ep. Oh man, I am really sorry that was spoiled for you. We were rather freaked that they actually listed a page to go and 'talk about it' after the show!

[spoiler]Almost as if someone had actually died. For a minute it made me wonder, but of course, if the actor had died, we'd have known. [/spoiler]

Yep.  Strange.  I'll be watching the ep tonight.  I would have watched it last night but if I watch without Tori, she gets upset!  We like to watch it together, so I guess we'll watch it after ball practice.  I did get to watch Saving Grace and about 1/3 of Chuck.  Tonight, of course, is NCIS!!  Woo-hoo!