• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Which doctor is going to die??

Started by SerenityValley, March 23, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

http://www.tv.com/story/13283.html

Even Dr. House won't be able to save one of the medical drama's main characters from getting a toe tag.

Who will it be, Death Cat?
It's open season on television characters as several shows end their current cycles, and one mainstay of Fox's House has a gigantic target on his/her forehead. That's the news from E! Online, which says one of the cast members of the medical drama will be killed off the show before the end of the season.

The death is described as a major shocker--both in how it happens and who it happens to. E! Online says it isn't "the most likely candidate" nor is it "someone who has been rumored to be leaving," and that the death "just happens."

A possibly related article over on EW.com says that one major show will be rocked by a major character's shocking (there's that word again) suicide later this season. Could this item also be about House?

I'm by no means a House expert, but one of the House fiends here in the office swears it's going to be Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard), though that's just a guess. Who do you think it will be? And will this person die of lupus?

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

[spoiler]Well, we already know that "13" is 'dying'...so she would be (too) obvious...so....that either means they'll trick us with it being her, or it will be Blond boy or Blond girl Doc...I just dunno. I've missed too many eps I think. [/spoiler]

TinkTanker

[spoiler]Wilson, by his own hand.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

I don't watch House anymore, but I just read this spoiler. Holly Crap! There is a lot more going on than you think people. This is crazy!

[spoiler]Can you say, "I bee Rickin' -n-  Rollin'?".  :neener:[/spoiler]
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 23, 2009, 01:51:18 PM
[spoiler]Wilson, by his own hand.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]He is still pretty messed up over 'b-word blond'....but that will be just like that movie he did when he was a kid!! How sad.[/spoiler]

Pearl@32

[spoiler]Losing Wilson would definitely Chuck up House. And seeing as we always need to Chuck up the character the show is about, this seems the logical choice. Unless it's Cuddy.

Damn it, I hate guessing![/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

[spoiler]
Wilson, by his own hand.
Dead Poets Society Reference!

Tink, you're good. It only took me days to put it together.
[/spoiler]

TinkTanker

Quote from: Eric on March 25, 2009, 08:48:23 AM
[spoiler]
Wilson, by his own hand.
Dead Poets Society Reference!

Tink, you're good. It only took me days to put it together.
[/spoiler]

You give me too much credit. Never seen DPS. :D
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"