• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

new season starts tonight...

Started by Consigliere5, January 13, 2009, 04:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consigliere5

less emphasis on the awful singers...

4th judge...

Eric

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Consigliere5

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Consigliere5 on January 13, 2009, 04:07:44 AM
less emphasis on the awful singers...

4th judge...

[spoiler]Donny Osmond's nephew (Alan's son) gets through to Hollywood, and so does Jason (dread head boy) Castro's brother.[/spoiler]

heh.

Spooky

[spoiler]That was a nice bikini!  >:D[/spoiler]
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on January 13, 2009, 09:31:18 PM
[spoiler]That was a nice bikini!  >:D[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I got a phone call just as she came on, did she sing as badly as I'm sure she did? If she thinks walkin' around nekkid and kissin' Ryan is all it takes, she's gonna learn a tough lesson, and I'm sure the two gals and the majority of REAL singers on and off the show will rejoice![/spoiler]

Pearl@32

There is a reason Hollywood week is called "Hell Week." It is learning songs overnight (if you don't already know them) and working with a group ON A REAL STAGE. Even Jennifer Hudson forgot the words during Hollywood week.

There are quite a few contestants who are definitely going home. If Bikini Girl makes it through, I'll be a monkey's uncle aunt. My co-worker is dumbfounded why contestants still use all the stupid gimmicks and costumes. It's Season 8 and everybody should know what it takes to get you to Hollywood. Just stand there and sing!

They have a talented bunch already, and they haven't even finished showing us all the cities yet.

I'm thankful for less drama though. I'm sick of seeing people being pissed off because THEY can't figure out they can't sing.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

QuoteThat was a nice bikini!   >:D

FOX is deleting all the actual video clips, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InruX5OMDPU