• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

1st image from next season of 24

Started by TinkTanker, April 23, 2008, 09:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Discerning eyes may be able to detect this being a PhotoShop. I can tell, by the pixels.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Could they at least match the lighting and maybe have the angle of the camera to ground match to the feet look like they belong. And Jeanie Garofalo!!! NO! Maybe she'll be a bad guy and Chloe will kill her!  >:D
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Consigliere5

Ms. Garofalo has a magical ability to make me like her in comedies, but LOATHE her while spouting politically...

TinkTanker

Quote from: Consigliere5 on April 23, 2008, 10:07:49 AM
Ms. Garofalo has a magical ability to make me like her in comedies, but LOATHE her while spouting politically...

She is smokin' hawt. I loathe her politically, but she is all kinds of fine.

Spooky

I don't find her attractive at all... Never have.  :-\
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on April 23, 2008, 10:12:22 AM
I don't find her attractive at all... Never have.  :-\

Bitchy, aloof, and brunette. Killer combo. Oh well...

Consigliere5

have you guys seen her in the Owen-Wilson-as-a-genial-serial-killer movie The Minus Man?

there's also the HBO documentary "Left Of the Dial" about the early days of Air America... where she's driven mad by her republican father talking about voting for Bush in 2004...

TinkTanker

I had forgotten about "Left", I'd love to see that. Will seek out the other as well.

Consigliere5

she's a sweetie in The Minus Man...

in Left of the Dial, you get to see Randi Rhodes being all bitter from not getting as much attention as Janeane and Alf Franken... and as a bonus, you get to see that Michael Moore can sure hold a grudge...

Consigliere5