• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Aaron Hernandez

Started by Spooky, June 26, 2013, 11:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Just charged with murder and some other charges.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Not looking good for young Mr. Hernandez.

They have video of Hernandez getting into a car with a gun saying "you can't trust anyone anymore". (apparently Hernandez didn't do a very good job of destroying his security system)

They have cell tower data from Hernandez and Lloyd's cell phones showing Hernandez driving to Lloyd's house then driving to an industrial complex near Hernandez's house.

There's video footage of Hernandez driving up to the gravel lot where Lloyd was shot (witnesses heard gunshots at this location around this time frame) and then driving away a few minutes later.

They have video footage of Hernandez arriving back at his house and footage of him and his associates leaving the car for the house with guns.

The car was a rental and the rental car company found a shell casing in the car along with some chewed gum that may end up having Hernandez's DNA.

Tire impressions found at the scene were consistent with the rental car.

They have not, as of yet, found the gun that fired the bullets that killed Lloyd..

Phyll33

This guy didn't hide his tracks very well did he. Once a thug always a thug.

Spooky

He is now a suspect in a double murder from last year. Do they have Capital Punishment in Massachusetts? ETA: Not anymore. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Massachusetts

Source: Hernandez investigated in Boston double-killing

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22702430/2013/06/27/source-hernandez-investigated-in-boston-double-killing

Eric

Quote from: Phyll33 on June 27, 2013, 08:14:20 AM

This guy didn't hide his tracks very well did he. Once a thug always a thug.

I thought football players were role models?

AdmiralDigby

Looking like the "You can take the kid out of the 'hood but you can't get the 'hood out of the kid"

Also - he may be part of a gang .

Stupid man .
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

Some cool photos. Blair Bunting has to be feeling pretty strange right about now.

Blair Bunting's Aaron Hernandez Photos Taken Mere Hours After Athlete Allegedly Shot a Man

http://fstoppers.com/buntings-aaron-hernandez-photos-taken-only-hours-after-athlete-shot-man-in-the-face

AdmiralDigby

If true , then Mr Hernandez knows how to compartmentalize very well .
It kinda explains his on-field  performance - he's a pro .

Too bad he's thug as well .
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life