• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Bunheads from the Creator of Gilmore Girls

Started by Rosie, July 01, 2012, 11:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

Quote from: Pearl@32 on August 13, 2012, 06:27:09 PM
You're okay, Digby.

Casey definitely has something. So quirky but cute ~ too bad Melanie and Ginger interrupted.

Watching the newest ep now. (for a change!)

ps. I found you on imdb!!!!! You're so cute!  :-*

You mean my comment on the message boards. :)

Pearl@32

Yeah. :)

I like that Michelle knows about Game of Thrones, hence, "Nobody takes Khaleesi's dragons!" But... she doesn't seem like the reading type. I mean, does she even have a TV, much less HBO? Oh well, let's go with it!

I adored Michelle's t-shirt ("Dance Your Ass Off" ~ Lori Singer wore it in Footloose) ~ gosh, I miss the 80s. Speaking of Footloose, that remake screwed up the bridge scene so bad I couldn't watch the rest of the movie. There was no humor from Willard getting his nose bloodied, no mention of "this bridge creeps me out," to Ariel's surprise over Ren not hearing about the bridge incident ~ "You've heard this one, right? You're missing out." It was NOT the same, at all. Maybe I've seen it too many times and I'm biased.

Gotta remember to watch tonight. It's the finale and supposedly Fanny is going to dance!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

Bunheads finale beginning: Great
Middle: Tetchy
The Consequences of Mace: Such bad luck
Ending: Magical!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Rosie

I was happy with Boo and Carl.

Sad about Fanny and Michelle.

Loved seeing Hubble back.

The finale was really sad.

Pearl@32

It was sad ~ but I liked the way it was filmed and the throwback to Dead Poets Society (one of my favorite movies).

Rosie

It was well done and I love that part in both as well.

At least it's not some cliffhanger. We'll see what happens next year. *fingerscrossed*

I want more Carl. He is simply adorable! He is a cut above I feel. :)

Pearl@32

Well the good thing is "Bunheads will return to ABC Family this winter will brand-new episodes."

Cool!