• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

House Season Eight

Started by TinkTanker, September 21, 2011, 10:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Quote from: Pearl@32 on September 22, 2011, 01:55:31 PM
I think I'll be taking a pass on this season. It's gonna be like Nut House Part Deux.

[spoiler]He gets out next week or so. Foreman has Cuddy's old job. Don't know if he's going to sleep with House or not.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

I saw that in the previews: [spoiler]he's out ~ but he has an ankle bracelet. Must be nice to be a doctor savant. <eye roll> And then Wilson is not his friend anymore.....and this time.....he means it? Ugh. The detox season was at least interesting, and even the beginning of last season was good ~ I stopped watching before Candice Bergen showed up (maybe that was a godsend for me). The shark arrived in Cuddy's living room. I don't even care how they try to explain that one; it was the last straw for me. The ratings weren't bad for House the first week (3.9), but it's against the juggernaut Two and a Half Men (6.1). So we'll see. It's got the same amount of ratings Hawaii Five-O (3.2) has at 10pm, with Castle in second place (2.8 ). CBS has Mondays in the bag. I think the CW needs to just call it a year.[/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

AdmiralDigby

Two Guys and Kelso ?

Saw the pilot - thank God Ducky's a pro .

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life