• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

New Season Starts June 4

Started by Pearl@32, May 18, 2009, 09:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Rosie

Yay!
:happy dance:

I don't really like rewatching the eps but love and look forward to the new ones. :D

SerenityValley

Woo-hooo!  More Jeffrey Donavan!!  The Closer starts June 8! (and Raising the Bar, if anyone cares).  Saving Grace and Jada Pinkett Smith's new show HawthoRNe start June 16.  Got the DVR all ready to go!  Funny that we are leaving town the day AFTER The Closer season premier and return the day BEFORE Saving Grace's new season starts!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

Can I just say this whole move to 9pm thing can totally screwed me up? I can't remember Burn Notice is on then!! But it has made a Royal Pains watcher.  :beatsme:

Looks like I'll be watching reruns or On Demand so that's a plus.

I really liked the HawthoRNe pilot.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.