• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season Finale tonight

Started by Doc Holliday, March 05, 2009, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Holliday

I'm not going to spoil anything...but all I can say is OH MY GOD, THAT WAS GOOD!

Many, many questions are answered, that's all I'll say.
Have you ever wondered why you and I have been part of so many unfortunate incidents, but are still here? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad.

Pearl@32

Fuckin' A. I KNEW there was something good on TV last night. Damn Internet surfing and damn Fios guide not telling me what to watch and damn it I don't know where all the channels are yet!

:deadhorse:

Can't wait to see it. I love those guys. I always love the commercial when Fi says, "Nothing excites a woman more than when something goes boom."
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

That a was a good season ender for sure.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Quote from: Pearl@32 on March 06, 2009, 06:58:08 AM
Fuckin' A. I KNEW there was something good on TV last night. ai ya Internet surfing and ai ya Fios guide not telling me what to watch and ai ya it I don't know where all the channels are yet!

:deadhorse:

One word:  Reminders.

Make FiOS remember so you don't have to.   :headbang:

Pearl@32

I just like this show.

[spoiler]At the end, it looked like he was wearing the same suit when he got burned. Thought it was a nice touch when he took off the coat jacket.[/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.