• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Tide Talk

Started by TinkTanker, October 09, 2010, 10:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Now to see Alabama kick the living crap out of the despised Tennessee Vols. I dislike Auburn, I frakkin' hate Tennessee.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on November 05, 2011, 03:27:54 PM
Go LSU?  :neener:

LSWho?

I'm afraid Alabama will have their hands full and then some. Anticipating a Bama loss.

Spooky

What a baseball game!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/alabama-lsu-sec-showdown-lives-hype-tigers-unanimous-1-ap-coaches-polls-article-1.972940
There seems to be little question these are the two best teams in the country, but a rematch in the BCS title game in New Orleans will be dependent on whether BCS third-ranked Oklahoma State and fourth-ranked Stanford, who are both undefeated, lose a game. Stanford, which defeated Oregon State, 38-14, Saturday, faces its most difficult test next week against Oregon at Palo Alto. Oklahoma State, which rallied to defeat Kansas State, 52-45, must still get by Big 12 nemesis Oklahoma Dec. 3 in Stillwater.

BCS is full of crap
An exclusive club that keeps certain schools away from any hope of a championship because they're not from the right conference(s)

Boise is undefeated as well - wouldn't know it from the article though .

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

If you like defense, you loved that game. Some smartass complained about the anemic offenses of the two teams when they should have focused on the blood-sucking defenses. Coming into the game, both teams averaged 39 points a game. And yes Bama's kicking is atrocious. But Cade Foster was a 4 star #3 rated kicker in the country when they signed him. Still, I would not be surprised to see these kickers 'processed' out soon.

TinkTanker

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on November 06, 2011, 06:18:19 AM
BCS is full of gao se
An exclusive club that keeps certain schools away from any hope of a championship because they're not from the right conference(s)

Boise is undefeated as well - wouldn't know it from the article though .

From Boise's website, it looks like they played one ranked team this year, then #19 Georgia.

When you make your schedule up playing Tulsa, Toledo, Fresno State and the like, strength of schedule comes into play. Boise hasn't played anyone.

AdmiralDigby

Oh , I know .

I just like saying "Boise"

:D
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

Latest BCS shows LSU 1, Okie State 2, Bama 3. If Oklahoma beats Okie State and Bama wins out, rematch.