• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Tide Talk

Started by TinkTanker, October 09, 2010, 10:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

I'd hoped that Trent would have picked up the offense a bit more, but hopefully it will click for him soon.

Bonus: Manning lost and so did the Patriots.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

TinkTanker

It's Hate Week in Alabama, AKA Tennessee Week. Like the guy says, we dislike Auburn, but we can live with them. But I despise Tennessee. Vols wear orange so they can go to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and back to work picking up garbage on Monday and never have to change clothes.

I Hate Tennessee

TinkTanker

Bryant-Denny Stadium was rocking last Saturday night.

http://instagram.com/p/ghSSCWv2OH/embed/#

People said they thought the stadium was actually swaying in the fourth quarter. Sure looks like it to me.

Eric

Quote from: TinkTanker on November 11, 2013, 06:31:02 AM

People said they thought the stadium was actually swaying in the fourth quarter. Sure looks like it to me.

Wow!

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on November 11, 2013, 06:31:02 AM

Crazy! That's like Century Link Field registering on seismic monitors during the Marshawn lynch run against the Saints in the playoffs a couple of years ago. I've never experienced anything like it. My teeth were vibrating and I wasn't even in the stands, but standing on solid ground in the back of the end-zone. Such an odd sensation.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Nick Saban on 60 Minutes

Nick Saban on 60 Minutes (HD)

Alabama's strength and conditioning coach, Scott Cochran

Alabama Workout Program

Spooky

That's a tough loss.

TinkTanker

I felt bad about this game all week. And I had said early on that I thought Bama would lose two games, minimum. I thought they'd be to A&M and LSU, but it was only fitting that Auburn would snap Alabama's streak.

That was probably the most exciting finish to any game, ever. Irony of ironies, fighting to get that last bit of a second put back on the clock, going for the impossible field goal, and having Auburn run it back. Someone commented that if they had Foster to try again, he would have shanked it too far to the left for it to have been returned. I hate it for the guy, he's won us some games, but some Alabama assholes forced him to delete his Twitter account with their idiotic comments.

Tough loss? You bet. But life goes on. Auburn outplayed us, Malzahn outcoached Saban and his staff. They wanted it more and deserved to win.

Spooky

Now that Sark left for USC, Nussmeier may get lured back to Washington. I thought UW DC, Justin Wilcox,  would be a good choice, but it seems he is going with Sark to USC. Top rumors are Nussmeier and Jim Mora, Jr..

TinkTanker

I've been impressed with Nussmeier. People here are looking for scapegoats and any time Bama doesn't win a billion to nothing, they want to blame Nussmeier. When he's one hell of a good OC. They just don't want to blame Saban, when it was largely his fault. He made some severely boneheaded decisions. Then again, had they worked, we'd be praising the guy fro being a genius who isn't afraid to take chances.