• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Seahawks

Started by Spooky, September 26, 2010, 04:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

That's just a whole 'nother level of cheese. :D

Spooky

If the Ravens beat the Seahawks, I will cry.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Big win for the Seahawks, but I am still crying. Our young running back, Thomas Rawls, broke his ankle and is out for the season.  :'(

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky

It's a first time I gotten emotional after a Seahawks draft pick. Last year the Hawks picked Shaquill Griffin out of The University of Central Florida, He played really well at corner back for a rookie. This year they picked his twin brother Shaquem Griffin, also from The University of Central Florida. Shaquem is an amazing story, He was born without one of his hands. Despite the challenge of only having one hand, Shaquem got a college scholarship and became the star of his team. The UCF Kinghts went undefeated last year due in part to the amazing play of Shaquem.

In all the interviews I have listed to and read, these these two brothers seem like amazing people and not just football players. I am so happy to have them both on the Hawks.

*dust in my eyes

Spooky

Spooky

fastest recorded 40 by a linebacker in NFL combine history.

Eric

Wikipedia says his left hand's fingers were stunted.  It caused him so much pain that at age four his parents found him with a butcher knife trying to self-amputate the digits.  :o  The parents scheduled the operation the next day.

Sounds like he really deserved the pick and it wasn't just some sort of advertisement or virtue-signalling: https://twitter.com/UCF_Football/status/985551326162501633

Spooky

QuoteSounds like he really deserved the pick and it wasn't just some sort of advertisement or virtue-signalling

Yep, he's a hell of an athlete. I feel he would have been drafted higher if he had two hands. I thinks it's amazing that the brothers get to play together again. Shaquill showed some pro-bowl caliber skills last year as a rookie and I think the two of them being on the same team will make each of them better. they have so much experience working together. it can't do anything but help. So excited to see them as Seahawks this season.