• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Saints ani't Ain'ts no more

Started by Spooky, February 07, 2010, 07:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Great game! The aggressive coaching impressed me as much as how well the players played.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

I *never* thought the Saints had a chance. I despise Peyton Manning, was glad to  see he was on the verge of tears after being picked off. :headbang:
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Spooky on February 07, 2010, 07:59:18 PM
Great game! The aggressive coaching impressed me as much as how well the players played.

Onside Kick .

:headbang:

( you guys have no idea how I feel this monring , Joy says to me "This is the best day of your life. Don't even lie." )

On a sober note - Early Sunday morning two kids I know were in a terrible accident down Digby Neck . Tyler Harnish was killed and Logan Raymond might have a broken back . Speed and black ice .

:'(
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

AdmiralDigby

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Spooky

AdmiralDigby

Not that there's anything wrong with that ....
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Spooky

I'm related (by marriage) to the guy in a black black dress, black hat, and gold scarf thingy, waving a rose and blowing kisses to the crowd. Do I call my moms half sisters husband uncle?

My Movie

AdmiralDigby

I wore a Bobby Hebert jersey during the Superbowl .

I think I love the Cajun Cannon now more than ever .
He's a freakin' superfan .
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

Dad got a call from one of the cousins in Biloxi yesterday. She said that her brother was featured on the Biloxi evening news the night of the Super Bowl as 'the biggest fan in Biloxi'. My cousin Bobby had constructed a giant sized Saints helmet for people to walk through to get into his house for the Super Bowl party. They sent a camera crew out to interview him live but he refused to go on air. He said they could take all the pictures they wanted but the game was in the fourth quarter and he was watching the game and they needed to leave him the hell alone. :haha:

I'll post pics when I get them.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"