• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Who Dat?!

Started by SerenityValley, December 06, 2009, 04:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

I'm still not believin' the year the Saints are havin.  Not even a football fan, and I'm cheerin' em on to the Super Bowl!  My Uncle Kenny (big Saints fan, lived in Louisiana for all my life and just died this year) is smiling down!  We call him their "Angel in the Endzone"!

Geaux Saints!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

AdmiralDigby

The Saints are very good this year , but they are also *very* lucky too .

What happened yesterday in Washington just never would have happened to any other Saints team .

:)
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

SerenityValley

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on December 07, 2009, 06:11:35 AM

What happened yesterday in Washington just never would have happened to any other Saints team .

Let's hope that luck holds a while longer!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Was rooting for the skins. I've got a soft spot for their head coach Zorn. he was my first NFL idol. Well him and Largent.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

It will not bother me ( much ) if the Saints lose a game before the playoffs .

Because , being a Saints fan ..........
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Spooky

Spooky

One of my favorite Steve Largent moments. Earlier that year he was level (and knocked out for a couple of games) by Mike Harden of Denver. When the Hawks played Denver latter that year, Lagent got a chance to get a little revenge.  >:D

Steve Largent Revenge hit on Mike Harden

Pearl@32

That game was INSANE! So many challenges! Can I just say how much I love multi-angle instant replay in football?! Football is really the only sport I watch on TV and being able to make your own assessment on a play is fantastic.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Pearl@32 on December 07, 2009, 09:54:54 AM

That game was INSANE! So many challenges! Can I just say how much I love multi-angle instant replay in football?! Football is really the only sport I watch on TV and being able to make your own assessment on a play is fantastic.

Football + TV is a near perfect combination ( still a blast live too ) .
I'd put hockey there too , but that's probably more genetic than anything .
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze