• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Leverage Picked Up for Season 3!!!

Started by geogal, August 27, 2009, 09:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Not a bad season opener. Jeri Ryan isn't Gina Bellman. I miss the dynamic of having Sophie in the group, but I'll deal with having to look at 7 of 9... It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

I have never even heard of this show until this thread .

:-[
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on January 15, 2010, 05:56:28 AM
I have never even heard of this show until this thread .

:-[

This one is lots of fun with a little darkness. Rewatchable. The first season is out on DVD,
pick it up and enjoy. :)

Rosie

This Sundays Episode is called "The Office Job" and in the promo it was shot as an Office episode with the interviews and everything. I think this might be my new favorite ep. We'll see.

This is a solid show.

Pearl@32

Started Leverage this past weekend. I think I had seen one ep from the first season, but didn't keep up with it. I was probably watching too many shows. I love Alec, Parker and Eliot. Their camaraderie is crazy. I love it how Alec gives Eliot crap about punching people.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Rosie

Quote from: Pearl@32 on February 14, 2012, 07:27:52 AM
Started Leverage this past weekend. I think I had seen one ep from the first season, but didn't keep up with it. I was probably watching too many shows. I love Alec, Parker and Eliot. Their camaraderie is crazy. I love it how Alec gives Eliot gao se about punching people.

Yay new show for you. I think we're in Season 4 now. Enjoy!

FYI-Alec is known as Hardison. Didn't even remember his first name.