• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

NCIS Addict-Help

Started by Rosie, June 25, 2009, 08:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

I am watching all NCIS episodes. There are 3 daily and marathons once a week on USA.

I'm overloaded but can't seem to stop. I love this show.

Spooky

I think I've seen every episode aired on USA half a dozen times or more. It's one of the few shows I can watch over and over and not get bored.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

Quote from: Spooky on June 25, 2009, 08:53:02 PM
It's one of the few shows I can watch over and over and not get bored.

That's the problem. It's kind of like too much ice cream. I've had too much but can't stop.

There was an Abby marathon. Then a secrets marathon.

Saxon

Quote from: Rosie on June 25, 2009, 08:44:08 PM
I am watching all NCIS episodes. There are 3 daily and marathons once a week on USA.

Don't forget to watch "The Real NCIS" on ID on June 30th at 9pm. It's the episode Tom is in (and Jessi in a body bag & crowd scene, me too...although Gingi was too busy taking pix, so I don't know if she got in any of the shots).

Consigliere5

Quote from: Saxon on June 25, 2009, 11:31:07 PM
Don't forget to watch "The Real NCIS" on ID on June 30th at 9pm. It's the episode Tom is in (and Jessi in a body bag & crowd scene, me too...although Gingi was too busy taking pix, so I don't know if she got in any of the shots).

ack... good thing i just randomly read this thread...

Saxon

Tom's friends who watch that channel regularly said they've already seen the commercial spots for that ep, and Tom is in them! My hubby is a tv star! *woot*

(oh, and the body in the bag is Jessica!) heh....

Doc Holliday

Quote from: Rosie on June 25, 2009, 08:44:08 PM

Rosie, my dear, take a piece of advice from the Doc . . . I've been an NCIS addict from the get-go, when the team debuted on JAG . . . don't fight the addiction; on the contrary, embrace it.
Have you ever wondered why you and I have been part of so many unfortunate incidents, but are still here? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad.

Rosie

*jumping up and dlwn*

I saw the body bag and I saw Tom. I went and got my brother to show him. We watched Tom and I said I go to Disneyland with him. I'll see him at Comic Con. It was great. Tom is Duckey! :D

Saxon

Quote from: Rosie on July 01, 2009, 12:06:05 AM

*jumping up and dlwn*

I saw the body bag and I saw Tom. I went and got my brother to show him. We watched Tom and I said I go to Disneyland with him. I'll see him at Comic Con. It was great. Tom is Duckey! :D

I was barely in the crowd scenes, you can see a flash of my denim shirt...and you can also see Jessi in the crowd as it watches the body being put into the van. hehe...the magic of tv...she can be in two places at the same time!

Tom did NOT tell me he had LINES!! I thought all he did was what we saw out at the river! Gingi's friend was going to Tivo it, so hopefully we'll have a copy of it. I was hoping the production staff would send Tom a copy, but they didn't even send us the emails they said they would to let us know it was on. If it hadn't been for Tom's coworkers who saw he previews and saw Tom, we'd have missed it. My sis did...she was very upset. Her 'dish' had stuff on at different times than we have on cable. I really do have to get a copy of it, so we can stop it and look through the crowds. I was trying to let one of the cop's son's get 'in the shot' (there is one scene where a younger bald officer gets out of his car, it was his kid, about 10 who came along that day).

The hypnosis girl was the PA, she was freaking out when Jessi gladly and willingly got into that body bag! She was so glad she didn't have to do it! lol. Jessi said the worse part was when they laid the bag on the ground right by the water's edge, there was dead fish that stunk! lol. They really did carry her in a lose body bag up the hill, and then they 'cut' and had her lay on the guerney, inside the bag. When they lifted her into the truck, she kicked Tom and another guy in the crotch twice during the few 'takes' they did. The credits went by so fast, we didn't see if they listed her or not, I thought I saw Tom's name.

That really was where he works too...going down into the basement of the old county hospital where I was born!

I liked this show because they had the REAL guys who had the case when they were young men...they didn't have 'young actors' play them. Jessi thinks that the first 'suspect' was a guy who was in theater with her last year since they hired 'local talent' for those parts.

My momma always warned us not to go down to that area...it was called 'Chris' landing' when I was a kid, when they changed it to "Lemoore Marina", the locals never took to the name. hehe.

The place was only about 6 miles from my house. *shudder*

tabin

USA is airing the JAG episodes! Never seen it before. Whoa.