• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Which doctor is going to die??

Started by SerenityValley, March 23, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 25, 2009, 08:50:33 AM
You give me too much credit. Never seen DPS. :D

Well, now you know how it ends.   :haha:
(sorry!)

TinkTanker

Quote from: Eric on March 25, 2009, 08:57:33 AM

(sorry!)
No prob, if I hadn't bothered to see it by now, I probably never will.

BTW, new info on the one less doc on the team.

[spoiler]Is it true that someone is leaving House at the end of the season? If so, I'd love to know who, or at least get a few hints. — Amanda
MATT: Yeah, a lot of people have been playing catch-up ever since Katie Jacobs told me (back in January) that House's team will be down a person come season's end. Jacobs also said that the events of the finale, like last year's, will have a profound impact on House himself. Having screened next week's Mos Def-initely excellent episode — and in light of recent death/suicide rumors — I can foresee a future where the increasingly put-upon Taub takes his own life, right in House's office. Hmm, might that make Dr. Nasty's demeanor less mean?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Lost-CSI-1004346.aspx[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

I never watched it either until I was forced to by some special gal in Maryland.

The things we do ... ;)

Saxon

When is House on anymore?

I am so confused...they keep moving things around and putting my shows on 'special nights'...and all this stuff.

*grumble cakes*

Eric

Saxon

Ahhhhh...that explains it. Now I've got to go to each nets sites and see what I've missed...we ended up not watching either show one night, cuz I just couldn't figure out if I was 'behind an ep'.

Maybe I can catch up on the weekend.

Pearl@32

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 25, 2009, 11:23:16 AM
Quote from: Eric on March 25, 2009, 08:57:33 AM

(sorry!)
No prob, if I hadn't bothered to see it by now, I probably never will.

BTW, new info on the one less doc on the team.

[spoiler]Is it true that someone is leaving House at the end of the season? If so, I'd love to know who, or at least get a few hints. — Amanda
MATT: Yeah, a lot of people have been playing catch-up ever since Katie Jacobs told me (back in January) that House's team will be down a person come season's end. Jacobs also said that the events of the finale, like last year's, will have a profound impact on House himself. Having screened next week's Mos Def-initely excellent episode — and in light of recent death/suicide rumors — I can foresee a future where the increasingly put-upon Taub takes his own life, right in House's office. Hmm, might that make Dr. Nasty's demeanor less mean?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Lost-CSI-1004346.aspx[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Taub does seem a bit unstable. He was unhappy enough to want to quit and start investing in his old friend's scheme. But if he goes out like that there's a lot more going on.[/spoiler]

Looking forward to seeing next week's ep!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

3 episodes left.

Locked In   3/30/2009

Simple Explanation   4/6/2009

Saviors   4/13/2009
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Eric on March 25, 2009, 12:05:50 PM
I never watched it either until I was forced to by some special gal in Maryland.

The things we do ... ;)

Just one more reason to thank her!!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Eric

Quote from: SerenityValley on March 27, 2009, 07:05:28 AM

Just one more reason to thank her!!

I'd rather thank her for introducing me to Doctor House.  ;)