• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Why are they always putting good shows opposite each other?

Started by Saxon, February 23, 2009, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Now House and Chuck are on opposite each other?? What the?

I just watched the ep of Chuck I missed last week. Dang....Should I go ahead and watch House and then watch Chuck later again? I hate this!

SerenityValley

Right there with ya!  Had to get a 2nd DVR because of my Tuesday night shows!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

I totally missed Chuck because I was so focused on watching House. Glad I did, it was a good ep, but it bummed me out I forgot about Chuck.

Of course a couple weeks ago, I watched Chuck and forgot about House. So last week I taped House and watched Chuck. 

I haven't gotten with the program. :doh:

These days we really don't have to worry about missing shows. They replay them eventually. Chuck showed up on SciFi, House is on USA, and you can watch them online.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Get Eric to explain nzbs to you. You'll never miss another show again. >:D
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on February 24, 2009, 08:36:03 AM
I totally missed Chuck because I was so focused on watching House. Glad I did, it was a good ep, but it bummed me out I forgot about Chuck.

Of course a couple weeks ago, I watched Chuck and forgot about House. So last week I taped House and watched Chuck. 

These days we really don't have to worry about missing shows. They replay them eventually. Chuck showed up on SciFi, House is on USA, and you can watch them online.

I'm gonna watch Chuck online in a little bit. I think I finally got caught up on all the stuff I missed...oh wait, "The Mentalist" and "Life" I might be behind on...and Maybe "Desperate Housewives".

As you can see, I don't have any of those new fangled recordin' devices...hehe...Just barely figured out www.fancast.com.

Pearl@32

That sounds like a plan for lunch. *goes to get something to eat to watch Chuck episode*
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

My guide said it was a repeat, but I knew I hadn't seen it.  I figured it was from the week we had no power.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Chuck's on SciFi??  Really?

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on February 25, 2009, 11:44:50 AM

My guide said it was a repeat, but I knew I hadn't seen it.  I figured it was from the week we had no power.

Well, that's good that you got to see it after all!

Saxon

Quote from: TinkTanker on February 24, 2009, 08:40:17 AM
Get Eric to explain nzbs to you. You'll never miss another show again. >:D

I'm scared to even know.