• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Jan 13

Started by TinkTanker, January 13, 2009, 07:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Anyone notice [spoiler]that they used Mark Sheppard as the young torturer and his dad Morgan as the older?[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on January 13, 2009, 07:06:57 PM
Anyone notice [spoiler]that they used Mark Sheppard as the young torturer and his dad Morgan as the older?[/spoiler]

It was one of those things that was at the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't quite place it. Very cool!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on January 13, 2009, 07:06:57 PM

[spoiler]I had no idea that was his dad!!  Too cool!  Sucks that he didn't have any speaking parts, but it was nice to see him on the small screen again!

I kinda expected Tori Higginson to be a bad guy.  The way she was acting when Palmer told her about Ducky (Donnie??)  Then I realized that look was cause she likes him![/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."