• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Leverage

Started by Spooky, December 07, 2008, 10:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geogal

I love the Parker/Hardison dynamic. 

"We're a team."

"We're more than a team."

The word you're looking for is 'family', kids :)

Aren't Adam and Dean Devlin (director/producer) friends?  I'd love to see the Big Guy show up in an episode :)

geogal

On a purely shallow note, Christian Kane looked lovely in the kitchen last night.  He could make me stuffed mushrooms any time  >:D

TinkTanker

Dude needs a haircut. Srsly.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

Okay, morning meds have kicked in (luckily only have a couple more days of the steroid/spasm ones to go), so I need to go get myself safely into my 'nest'. Gonna get online and catch up on Leverage so I can join in the convo! (I've avoided this thread, cuz I've only seen one ep).

*holds onto wall to walk...so as not to go all bendy ala-Jayne*

heh.

geogal

Nice to see Buffy alum Danny Strong in tonight's episode.

Gina Bellman is really good in this.  I got so used to seeing her as the ditz in 'Coupling', that it's odd to see her as a sharp cookie.

Spooky

Quote from: geogal on January 27, 2009, 08:10:08 PM
Nice to see Buffy alum Danny Strong in tonight's episode.

Also Sam Anderson (Holland Manners from Angel).
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

I am watching all the eps on On Demand a day or more after they air so Tom and I can watch them together. We are seriously loving this show!

SerenityValley

I still have not watched any of the eps!  I will get around to it eventually....
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on January 28, 2009, 12:00:50 AM
I am watching all the eps on On Demand a day or more after they air so Tom and I can watch them together. We are seriously loving this show!

Oh good! This looks like another one I will pick up on DVD to watch when nothing is on or the long breaks
appear. TNT really has some good shows. I just wish they had longer seasons than these little 15 episode
ones. Right now I'm watching the 3rd season of The Closer and the 15 episode season just doesn't last
long enough.

Saxon

During the commercials they run on On Demand, they keep showing scenes from "Saving Grace"...I wanna know when that is gonna start up again. I loved that show!