• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

dec 2

Started by Spooky, December 02, 2008, 08:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

[spoiler]I always thought cougars liked young guys.[/spoiler]  :loloeo:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Okay, I must be having a brain-fart.  Why did Gibbs have a black eye and a bandaged finger?  Wasn't the last ep the one with the sailor stealing meds??
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on December 03, 2008, 07:21:08 AM
Okay, I must be having a brain-fart.  Why did Gibbs have a black eye and a bandaged finger?  Wasn't the last ep the one with the sailor stealing meds??

No, the last episode was the end of the Agent Lee story arc. Gibbs sustained some injuries during the episode.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

I knew it!  Sometimes I think the 80's just ruined my brain!!  I sat there for the whole episode trying to figure out how he'd gotten hurt (and yes, I saw the ep, I never miss NCIS!!)  What an idiot!  Thanx, Tink! 

OT:  I've been thinkin about you and Mrs. Tink all morning, so here's another {{Web-Hug}}  I hope you guys are doing okay.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Thanks, I guess that extra special Browncoat mojo did wonders. Molly has had a bit of a turnaround, she's walking better and seems to be feeling better so we've decided to hang on to her a bit longer.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on December 03, 2008, 07:49:46 AM
Thanks, I guess that extra special Browncoat mojo did wonders. Molly has had a bit of a turnaround, she's walking better and seems to be feeling better so we've decided to hang on to her a bit longer.

Oh, that's great news, Tink!!  Doin' my happy dance....