• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Possible NCIS Spin-off in the works?!

Started by SerenityValley, November 26, 2008, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

BTW Scottie Thompson who played Jeanne Benoit plays Nero's (the bad guy in the new Star Trek movie) wife.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Been reading the real NCIS site and have been impressed!

The real MTAC looks techier (yes that is a word cuz i use it all the time... so there) than the one on the show.

http://www.ncis.navy.mil/images/additional/3_OPERAT1-copy.jpg
http://www.ncis.navy.mil/images/additional/6_RADARS1.jpg

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on November 26, 2008, 09:28:01 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on November 26, 2008, 09:21:33 AM

These people just don't get it do they? It's not because of the name NCIS or the type of show it is that it is so
popular. It is because of the cast and their interactions and how they click that has made it a hit. If they can come
up with another group of people that have the same connection then maybe they can have a hit but not because
it is NCIS.

Yep, exactly!  Surprisingly for me, I loved NCIS even after they killed off Kate (Sasha Alexander).  Normally, when a main character is killed off of one of my shows, especially one I like so much, I lose interest.  NCIS did a great job with Cote de Pablo.  I love her character!  ETA: And I'd really like to see her and Tony hook up, which I never thought with Kate!

I felt the same way about Kate. It took me awhile to like the part of Ziva but she grew on me and now I really love
her. Yes, the tension between her and Tony is fun and I'm sure they will drag it out to the end. I hope they don't
kill one of them off. It really would be nice to have a JAG ending for these two.

SerenityValley

QuoteIt took me awhile to like the part of Ziva but she grew on me and now I really love her.

Sounds like "Abby"!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Doc Holliday

Quote from: Spooky on November 26, 2008, 09:25:38 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on November 26, 2008, 09:09:48 AM

NCIS, CSI, CBS...WTF?

PCN should be their new acronym... Procedural Crime Network.  :D

For my money, I'll take a good procedural series over a sitcom. The sitcoms anymore, they're trying way too hard.
Have you ever wondered why you and I have been part of so many unfortunate incidents, but are still here? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad.