• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 11

Started by TinkTanker, July 11, 2013, 04:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on July 12, 2013, 02:38:07 PM
BTW, Agents of SHIELD will air opposite NCIS this fall.

AOS is DOA.

Who's bright idea was that?  :doh:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

I guess they figure they will get the younger demo.  :dontlike:
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

AOS is DOA.

geogal

AOS is DOA.

At least Supernatural isn't until 9pm Central. 

Spooky

Good start. I <3 this show.

Spooky

Love the new Kate/Ziva. I hope Ellie Bishop hangs around for a bit.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on November 26, 2013, 07:42:11 PM
Love the new Kate/Ziva. I hope Ellie Bishop hangs around for a bit.

I think she is going to but I can't say I loved her.  Too quirky, immature and frankly stupid when she went to
confront the bad guy and then just stood there frozen in place. Too much of the show was them watching her
do her thing with the computers. They may have been trying to blend Kate/Ziva but they didn't succeed with me.

TinkTanker

I really didn't like the whole "Hey, the NSA isn't so bad" propaganda. Knowing that 0bama has willing partners in the media to pimp 0bamacare, it really isn't far-fetched to see them using NCIS is paint the NSA with a more friendly face.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on November 27, 2013, 08:30:34 AM
I really didn't like the whole "Hey, the NSA isn't so bad" propaganda. Knowing that 0bama has willing partners in the media to pimp 0bamacare, it really isn't far-fetched to see them using NCIS is paint the NSA with a more friendly face.

I see a lot of propaganda in these dramas. Nothing annoys me more. Especially when they put the Presidents picture
up on the wall in prominent positions. Is there a network show out there that doesn't pull this kind of stunt? I'm really
tired of the brain washing.

Phyll33

I don't think they have a winner with the new gal. She is just not a team player and the
last shows have been all about her solving the problem at the expense of the other cast
members. Afraid they need to walk this one back which I got the feeling they might. I hadn't
heard of a husband in the mix until the last show so maybe they realize she is not working
and will give her an out with family. This is the first time I have not looked forward to
watching this show since she came on.