• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Suburgatory- Only for the Alan Bits

Started by Rosie, March 10, 2013, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

The last episode was 75% Alan Tudyk, he was the main story.

Loved it. Alan shines so bright he is such an incredible actor. Love it!.

Pearl@32

I've been seeing trailers and ads for "42" ~ with the older guy being Harrison Ford, who to me, at first, looked like Liam Neeson in some serious old-timer makeup, but turned out it was only HIM in said makeup. (Ford is back on track to win that Oscar — whether it's honorary or not, the man is taking one home.)

ALAN is listed first on the cast of "42" on IMDb.com but I haven't noticed him in any trailer!!!  I'll have to watch again.

*ETA: He's in the 2:30 trailer ~ he's a Phillies player or manager Ben Chapman.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Rosie

Yep Alan plays a racist Phillies Manager who gave Jackie robinson a very hard time.

Alan said he accepted the role because Brian Helgeland the writer/director gave him a chance on A Knight's Tale.

Rosie

'Suburgatory' Regulars Alan Tudyk and Rex Lee Exiting Series

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/suburgatory-alan-tudyk-rex-lee-561259

I am really very happy. Now I can stop watching this show and hopefully Alan will find something that will showcase his talent. He and Rex were too good for this show.