• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 6 Premier

Started by SerenityValley, August 29, 2008, 07:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

Quote from: tabin on September 23, 2008, 09:08:00 PM
Quote from: Spooky on September 23, 2008, 08:58:22 PM
Well done NCIS writers!  :clap: I did not see that ending coming!

[spoiler]
I called it.  Once they said it was one of the three, I said to my roommate, "It's the girl."

Then they went confused me.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

I knew  something was up with her when Jimmy and her shared that stare at the beginning. When they said the person
that shot through the pillow didn't want to see his face that pretty much solidified it for me since she was supposed to
not like guns. Gibbs suspects her, the minute he saw that gun in her hand at the end he knew. [/spoiler]

TinkTanker

[spoiler]Yeah, Gibbs knows. Him asking her if she wanted to answer her cell, it might be important nailed it that he knows.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 24, 2008, 08:25:51 AM
[spoiler]Yeah, Gibbs knows. Him asking her if she wanted to answer her cell, it might be important nailed it that he knows.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Who was contacting her though? I hope it wasn't Jimmy. I don't want another Zack storyline here. [/spoiler]

SerenityValley

[spoiler]
I called it.  Once they said it was one of the three, I said to my roommate, "It's the girl."

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I didn't think it'd be her simply because she seemed to be having too much fun with Palmer!  Then he said he dumped her because he felt like she was using him.  Guess that shoulda been a hint![/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2008, 08:34:55 AM

[spoiler]

Who was contacting her though? I hope it wasn't Jimmy. I don't want another Zack storyline here. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]I think it was the other guy from the "B-team", the "McGee" replacement.[/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 24, 2008, 09:29:28 AM

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I didn't think it'd be her simply because she seemed to be having too much fun with Palmer!  Then he said he dumped her because he felt like she was using him.  Guess that shoulda been a hint![/spoiler]
[spoiler]
They were making her too much of a klutz and dumbing her down too much. They were trying too hard to make her
innocent. The show started off in such a way as to be all about her so I got suspicious from the beginning. It will be
interesting to see how she is finally caught and who was on that phone. [/spoiler]

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 24, 2008, 09:33:01 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2008, 08:34:55 AM

[spoiler]

[spoiler]I think it was the other guy from the "B-team", the "McGee" replacement.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

I don't know, I didn't like how suspicious Palmer was acting. [/spoiler]

TinkTanker

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2008, 09:42:59 AM

[spoiler]

[spoiler]Palmer is a very nervous guy to start with. He was screwing around with a coworker on government property, caught by two very intimidating guys. His reaction was very believable.[/spoiler]

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 24, 2008, 09:48:29 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2008, 09:42:59 AM

[spoiler]

[spoiler]Palmer is a very nervous guy to start with. He was screwing around with a coworker on government property, caught by two very intimidating guys. His reaction was very believable.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

Maybe.  :)  He just had that deer in the headlights look that kind of said "Boy, I'm glad they believed that story".  [/spoiler]

TinkTanker

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2008, 09:59:01 AM

[spoiler] Maybe.  :)  He just had that deer in the headlights look that kind of said "Boy, I'm glad they believed that story".  [/spoiler]

[spoiler]He ALWAYS looks that way.  :D[/spoiler]