• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Can you say full season?

Started by Spooky, January 29, 2010, 02:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on January 29, 2010, 02:57:00 PM
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1529088.php/ABC-orders-more-Castle-episodes-for-season-two

Someone on the OB came on all in a tizzy about saving the show a while back and telling
one and all to watch it. I told her it wasn't in danger of being canceled since at that time
they had just increased the episodes. You couldn't convince her though, she was down right
hysterical that if we all didn't watch it was gone. I can't deal with that kind of angst anymore.

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Phyll33 on January 29, 2010, 03:22:26 PM
Quote from: Spooky on January 29, 2010, 02:57:00 PM
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1529088.php/ABC-orders-more-Castle-episodes-for-season-two

Someone on the OB came on all in a tizzy about saving the show a while back and telling
one and all to watch it. I told her it wasn't in danger of being canceled since at that time
they had just increased the episodes. You couldn't convince her though, she was down right
hysterical that if we all didn't watch it was gone. I can't deal with that kind of angst anymore.

Save Castle !
Sign my petition !

Oh wait .....
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

Shut the front door! This is exciting news!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.