• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 2 Premiere

Started by Pearl@32, August 24, 2009, 08:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

I finally gave up on trying to get together with Jessi to watch Castle on Hulu, and wouldn't ya know it, the first ep was already down! Why do they only keep 5 up at a time?

But I'm caught up now, cept for the first ep, and gotta say, I love it even MORE! He is so awesome, all the inter-personal relationships are wonderful. I even love that he and 'the guys' have that little 'hand thing' when they laugh at some silly thing...their own little 'high five'...I want to watch it again to see just what/how they did it. lol.

Pearl@32

I want season 2 on DVD now!!!!

That does suck about the first ep -- I would think the only place you could watch it would be abc.com.

I rewatched a few yesterday being home from work. :)
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on November 07, 2009, 10:29:35 AM
I want season 2 on DVD now!!!!

That does suck about the first ep -- I would think the only place you could watch it would be abc.com.

I rewatched a few yesterday being home from work. :)

Nope, they too only have the 'last 5 eps'. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I was going to try fancast today.

Pearl@32

Grrrr...is right!!

Tonight's episode ("Kill the Messenger") features a familiar face: FF guest star and Slither co-star, Gregg Henry. :)

And Susan Sullivan: you go girl!  >:D
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Saxon

I love how they are using her real 'head shots'....and I loved seeing what looked like a REAL 'Nathan' laughing at the end there, it was a cut shot during her 'exit'.

*okay guys, seriously, how/where do I find the little emoticons?

Spooky

emoticons are right where they've always been. try logging out an back in to the site.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

Wouldn't this be the cutest sweatshirt for Rick Castle?

Pearl@32

Buffy's Riley and Cutthroat Bitch will be on tonight's episode "The Fifth Bullet" #2.11!

TinkTanker

Quote from: Pearl@32 on December 07, 2009, 04:14:55 PM
Buffy's Riley and Cutthroat Bitch will be on tonight's episode "The Fifth Bullet" #2.11!

Thanks for the reminder, I thought they were in reruns until the first of the year.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Yeah ~ there might not be any new eps till the new year after tonight though.

Watching now... I have already LOL'd at least 3 times in the first 5 minutes...