• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

May 4

Started by Pearl@32, May 04, 2009, 08:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on May 05, 2009, 06:56:22 PM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 04, 2009, 08:23:53 PM
[spoiler]Five by five![/spoiler]

My mom told me this weekend she watches Castle. :)  Then I realized she prolly watches Dancing WTS, too. Oh well.

[spoiler]I liked when he said something about cop shows and sunglasses!  Can't remember exactly, but I was cracking up!  (AND the 5x5 was great!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I don't 'get' the 5x5...what's it mean, and where was it in the show? Confuzzled.[/spoiler]

TinkTanker

Quote from: Saxon on May 06, 2009, 11:20:12 AM

[spoiler]I don't 'get' the 5x5...what's it mean, and where was it in the show? Confuzzled.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]From Buffy, Faith (Eliza Dushku) would say that. Military jargon for loud & clear.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

Quote from: TinkTanker on May 06, 2009, 11:41:09 AM
Quote from: Saxon on May 06, 2009, 11:20:12 AM

[spoiler]From Buffy, Faith (Eliza Dushku) would say that. Military jargon for loud & clear.[/spoiler]

Ahhhhhh...thanks.

TinkTanker

[spoiler]The volume of the signal is rated on a scale of 1 to 5, as is the clarity. You can be getting the message loudly with a lot of static (5x2, for example) or brealy audible but clear as a bell (2x5).[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"