• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

April 20

Started by Pearl@32, April 21, 2009, 06:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

And apropos of nothing, but Susan Delgado was the name of Roland's love in Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on April 22, 2009, 08:41:28 AM
Pearl giggled at the "shindig" mentioned.  I asked if that meant they were going to duel.

There was the fencing duel between father and daughter at the beginning of the show.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: TinkTanker on April 22, 2009, 07:22:59 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on April 22, 2009, 07:18:03 AM
[spoiler]Am I imagining things or did Castle say something along the lines of "I will end you"??[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I saw Casey say that on Chuck. I noticed on Castle the mayor referred to the party as a 'shindig'. Plus the bad guy was named Reynolds. [/spoiler]

YEP!!! That was the one I was going to mention!!! I swear they have done some kind of 'tip of the hat' on every ep!!

Saxon

Quote from: Eric on April 22, 2009, 08:41:28 AM
Pearl giggled at the "shindig" mentioned.  I asked if that meant they were going to duel.

I wondered too...since it starts out with he and his daughter fencing! I said, 'oh, so now he DOES know which end to hold!'. hehe.

Saxon

I should learn to read ahead before posting, huh? hehe....I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing/hearing these things. hehe...

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on April 22, 2009, 07:22:59 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on April 22, 2009, 07:18:03 AM
[spoiler]Am I imagining things or did Castle say something along the lines of "I will end you"??[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I saw Casey say that on Chuck. I noticed on Castle the mayor referred to the party as a 'shindig'. Plus the bad guy was named Reynolds. [/spoiler]

Oh, yeah!  I got confuzzled!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

This episode was actually in the Top 10 TV Episode downloads on iTunes this week. (It's at 10 now, but I don't expect that to hold with Lost and South Park airing tonight.)
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 22, 2009, 06:45:56 PM
This episode was actually in the Top 10 TV Episode downloads on iTunes this week. (It's at 10 now, but I don't expect that to hold with Lost and South Park airing tonight.)

Lost is a clip show this week.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

At any rate, Lost is tremendously popular on iTunes; along with The Office, Family Guy, BSG (when it was on), 24, Heroes...  Caprica's gaining speed.

I was just psyched to see Castle. Hoping for the best.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.