• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

April 6

Started by tabin, April 06, 2009, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tabin

I am about 60% sure that tonight's episode featured an area called "Barker Block" near downtown Los Angeles.  Why is this cool?  Because that was one of the places that I was looking to buy a place at - it was this block of condos/lofts with businesses and other areas to make a new community in a warehouse district.

Anyway....

Saxon

Cool!

I am absolutely LOVING this show. I hope they keep it around. The girls were gettin' a kick out of the daughter/dad antics, considering Tom has always said his name is 'Zandor' whenever they play silly games. Gingi said, 'finally, a show that actually has kids and parents having a normal, fun relationship!'.

Nathan is soooooooooooooooooooo good in this. He could play this character for the rest of his career, like Rockford Files-type. Love it.

SerenityValley

Quote from: tabin on April 06, 2009, 10:31:46 PM
I am about 60% sure that tonight's episode featured an area called "Barker Block" near downtown Los Angeles.  Why is this cool?  Because that was one of the places that I was looking to buy a place at - it was this block of condos/lofts with businesses and other areas to make a new community in a warehouse district.

Anyway....

How naive am I, I thought since it was based in NY, they actually filmed in NY?!

When Beckett said "Flying monkeys" I swear I thought she was gonna say "Space Monkeys"!!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Quote from: Saxon on April 06, 2009, 11:10:17 PM
Cool!

I am absolutely LOVING this show. I hope they keep it around. The girls were gettin' a kick out of the daughter/dad antics, considering Tom has always said his name is 'Zandor' whenever they play silly games. Gingi said, 'finally, a show that actually has kids and parents having a normal, fun relationship!'.

Nathan is soooooooooooooooooooo good in this. He could play this character for the rest of his career, like Rockford Files-type. Love it.

Yes and yes!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

In case some are not catching it first run:

[spoiler]Didn't you just KNOW he was going to go after the 'cold case'? I mean, they did foreshadow it with him starting with the 'cold case' 'joke'...but just by the way his character is? And I love those guys she works with, they care for her, but it's always been 'professional' with her...till HE came along. I love the little boy comraderie they have with Castle. Just a good show all around. I need to start learning names. I'm so horrible with that. I'll watch a show for weeks and not learn the character's names. Like the two partners at work, the boss, the mom, the daughter. How horrible am I? hehe. [/spoiler]

Pearl@32

Just finished it. A backstory reveal. Like those. I could totally see owning this.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.