• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle - The Nathan Fillion Series Gets a DVD Release

Started by Spooky, March 13, 2009, 10:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Is this a good or a bad sign?

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Castle-Season-1/11487

Castle - The Newly-Debuted (This Week!) Nathan Fillion Series Gets a DVD Release Date

Disney Studios announces a September release date for Season 1

Posted by David Lambert  3/13/2009

A best-selling novelist (Nathan Fillion) and an NYPD detective (Stana Katic) delve into real world crime, starting with a copycat killer who recreates the murder scenes depicted in his novels.

Although the series starring Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Desperate Housewives) and Stana Katic (Quantum of Solace, Heroes) just debuted on television last Monday, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has announced today that Castle - The Complete 1st Season is coming to DVD on September 22nd. The cost will be $39.99 SRP, and that's all the information available at this moment. We may get more in the near future (it could even be later today!), so stay tuned for updates and package art!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Well, worst-case scenario we get to see all the episodes (I'm looking at you, Pushing Daisies).
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Hmmm, that's a little strange isn't it? Maybe they are thinking of the Firefly DVD's selling so well with
Nathan and are trying to publicize it.

Saxon

Who knows anymore what any of it means? Maybe they are hoping people will think it's so good, you better start getting your season collections now.

*Gingi all of a sudden wants to start watching Buffy!*

geogal

Well, they're calling it Season 1, and  not 'the complete series', so that should be some sort of good news?

Phyll33

Quote from: geogal on March 13, 2009, 05:49:14 PM
Well, they're calling it Season 1, and  not 'the complete series', so that should be some sort of good news?

:laugh:

That's a start.  :)

Pearl@32

Seems really odd though. But yeah, like Saxon said, who the hell knows!  :doh:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

geogal

Well, they tend to release the previous season on DVD right before the new season starts.  Maybe a September release means they think it'll end up being on the fall schedule.

Aww, listen to me being the glass half full gal.  I have a general feeling of uncomfortableness.

Saxon

Glass half full....

that reminds me of something Gingi told me the other day. On a 'date' with dad...they drove over to the cemetary to Grandpa Bud's grave (Tom's dad). She thought, looking at the illustration of two people walking toward a sunset...how sad and beautiful. Before she could say anything, Tom told her, "I'll never forget when you were little and saw that, you remarked how pretty it was, with the two people walking toward the sunrise".

She got a sad feeling....that she'd changed so much to see it so different. I told her that's what "Faith of a child is".

Sorry, off topic. But I think we've been burned so many times in the trivial things like our fave tv shows, it does begin to wear on us a bit. But keep up the positive thoughts. I LOVED the show!