• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Fallout 4

Started by Eric, June 03, 2015, 08:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Quote from: Spooky on June 16, 2015, 10:36:24 AM
Pretty cool, but I didn't want one anyway...  :'(

No need to hide it, Spooky. We're all friends here.  ;)

I posted the wrong second video, so here it is with what I also wrote (and deleted, above):

And about the outrage posted earlier?  Their character creation and walk-through shows it was overblown, as-is typical these days.  Also does a partial gameplay walk-through:

Eric

Spooky

Saw that. Funny stuff. Bethesda has been known to surprise fans by sending them things after reading stuff online. I don't know if sending this guy stuff  would be a good idea thought. Might get send millions more bottle caps if they do.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Just got an email from Amazon saying the pre-order is open and I placed my order!  :happy:

Quote from: Eric on June 16, 2015, 10:31:12 AM
Sorry, Spooky, apparently the real Pip-Boy smartphone accessory announced a couple days ago is already sold out (one instance of adult language): 

Spooky

Spooky

Eric

In case you're interested, here's the official Fallout 4 PC specs:  http://gametyrant.com/news/bethesda-releases-fallout-4-pc-specs

Eric

New trailer; game release is this Tues., Nov. 10th.
I'll be having knee surgery while you're playing hooky with Fallout 4:D

https://youtu.be/X5aJfebzkrM

Spooky

Or playing at work?  :o

Eric