• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Candy Crush Saga

Started by TinkTanker, July 31, 2013, 07:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

TinkTanker

This Is Why All Your Friends Are Currently Addicted To Candy Crush Saga

http://www.businessinsider.com/addicted-to-candy-crush-saga-2013-7

Eric

Those are informative.  I think I'd have to put a maximum $ on any game I created, though, or I'd just feel like I was robbing people. Or, like I was a crack dealer.

All the best games are easy to learn and difficult to master. They should reward the first quarter and the hundredth.

-Nolan Bushnell [Atari, 1971]

Spooky

Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Eric on July 31, 2013, 07:38:30 AM
Those are informative.  I think I'd have to put a maximum $ on any game I created, though, or I'd just feel like I was robbing people. Or, like I was a crack dealer.

All the best games are easy to learn and difficult to master. They should reward the first quarter and the hundredth.

-Nolan Bushnell [Atari, 1971]

This is level 56ish, where it no longer is fun. The little squares of chocolate spread like cockroaches one square by one square every time you do no eliminate them all. In addition, you have to get rid of all the 'jelly' squares within the allotted number of moves. Underneath the black licorice x-ed boxes are the jellies and the jellies are two deep, meaning you must pop them twice before they go away.

Eric

Sure, this level sucks ... but the next one might be the best-ever.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Eric on July 31, 2013, 12:18:25 PM
Sure, this level sucks ... but the next one might be the best-ever.

And for the low, low price of $3.99, it can be yours.

Pearl@32

OK, so I only have about 20 more levels of fun. Got it!  :haha:

I finally got past level 35 where you had to play the mystery quests to advance, if you weren't going to pay the fine, I mean, fee. You have to wait 24 hours after you win a Mystery quest to play another quest.

I worked on getting 3 stars on all 35 levels, cause I'm a competitive little nut. Now it will start all over again.....in Chocolate Mountain. I'm glad to be out of Lemonade Lake.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.